Preserved flowers are processed natural flowers. They add beauty to your home decoration, interior decoration. They are the unique gifts. But with time and carelessness their beauty fades too. So if you want to enjoy their beauty for long then you should take care of them.
Often people misunderstand fake, plastic or fabric flower as preserved flowers but in reality this is not true. Even preserved flowers are real flowers. Preservation is a process that is used by florists for flowers to hold their freshness for a long time. In this process, plastic and silk is not used to keep flowers fresh. To hold the freshness, every flower has to go through a special process to preserve its quality and freshness. Preserved flowers are fresh and natural flowers which undergo an intricate process to hold the integrity of the petals.
How long do preserved flowers last?
There is no calculated time on which the duration of the freshness of a flower depends on. Besides, it also depends on the type of flower and color of any flower. However, some natural constants make a difference. For instance, humidity, sunlight and heat. You should always keep your preserved flower away from high humidity and sunlight. Excessive heat may ruin the freshness of your preserved flowers. Some high quality preserved flowers come with long lifespan of 3-5 years.
Why should you buy preserved flowers?
Where natural flowers can stay up-to 7 days only, preserved flowers last long time. So you can enjoy them for several years. Preserved flowers are unique wedding gifts. These increase the beauty of your house and these are a part of innovative interior. Sometimes these are used as fashion accessories. You can decorate your home beautifully with preserved flowers. These can also be bought as novelty goods. You can create your own original color by mixing primary colors. This is quite an uncommon thing to make the flowers look authentic and exotic. Often we see people get allergies from natural flowers. Thanks to the makers, preserved flowers will never give you allergy. One more energy saving advantage of this is, you do not need to water them. This will always remain fresh like the way you would buy them.
How to Enjoy preserved flowers for a long time:
1. First ask yourself why you want to preserve flowers. You obviously are not buying it to keep it in your closet forever. Are you going to gift them to someone or do you want to hang them on the wall? You have to find the reason because that will help sellers to give you what purpose your preserved flowers would serve. 2. Second is, where you would keep your preserved flowers. Find a permanent residence for them. The preservation method serves the purpose of the lifespan and spot of keeping the flowers. You should search any suitable location. 3. Keep it away from direct sunlight. Sunlight fades color of the flower. 4. Do not water them. These flowers are not alive. 5. Do not press, bend or squash the petals or stem. Processed flowers are also delicate and can be damaged easily.
Preserved flowers contribute to your interior decoration. You should not forget these were natural plants. If you think they do not need nurture and care then you are completely wrong. Even preserved flowers need proper care and they should be treated perfectly.
- Colors in pot- JMC Florist 0412Product on sale
- Red preserved roses in a beige box – JMC Florist 388Product on sale
- Sweet Sensation Preserve Flowers- JMC Florist 379Product on sale
- Stunning Beauty Rose With Box – JMC Florist 0363Product on sale
- Preserve Flower Box – JMC Florist 0362Product on sale
- Exclusive Rosewood Flower Box – JMC Florist 0361Product on sale
- Box of Mixed Colorful Flowers – JMC Florist 0359Product on sale
- Fussion Flower Box- JMC Florist 0356Product on sale